Monday 2 June 2014

Amanda's hair

So I've been a little dormant with my blogging but here is a shoot I did for my lovely Amanda who shaved her hair for the "World's Greatest Shave" www.worldsgreatestshave.com.au/

I've know Amanda since she was a young girl and she has always had gorgeous long, thick and wavy locks.  When she told me she was going to shave her hair for charity I was shocked because when I asked her if she knew anyone who had cancer she explained that she didn't know anyone who did, however that she would like to donate her hair to Pantene www.beautifullengths.com.au/‎ (who take hair donations and create wigs for patients undergoing 
chemotherapy) 
and raise money for this amazing charity, not because she or any of her loved ones were affected by cancer,
but because she wanted to just help people who were in need.

The first series of photos was taken about a week or two prior to the shave and then the shave was done at 
Bunnings Warehouse where Amanda works.  A few of her colleagues also shaved their hair that day.  

It's been a month or two since Amanda has shaved her hair and she has always rocked her new hairdo.  The first 
day she shaved her head, she even went out to a party.  

Anyway enjoy the pictures :) 
Hair, makeup and photography by me 




Day of the Shave











No comments:

Post a Comment