Wednesday 25 June 2014

Sarah B Beauty Photo Shoot

I have recently done a photo shoot with one of my regular clients Sarah, who is a model that I have worked with on a few photo shoots in the past.  Previously, I have done makeup for Sarah when shooting with my photographer friend Willis, however this time Sarah and I organized just a fun little shoot ourselves so that we could both use for building our portfolios.

Sarah is such a gorgeous girl and is the most easiest and fun model to work with, and she has had plenty of experience in modelling so that made my job a lot easier.  We started the day with hair and makeup at my studio, then decided to try some shadow and light photos which actually turned out quite nice.  Once it got a little warmer outside, we ventured our way to a park that had plenty of greenery and interesting structures and continued to take the remainder of our pictures there.

All hair, makeup, photography, styling and editing is done by me.  If you haven't seen more of my makeup and beauty work, then please visit my website www.sarahthong.com.au

Until next time (which will probably be next week- as I have a shoot with Willis scheduled) I hope you enjoy the photos :)

Sarah xo


















No comments:

Post a Comment