Monday 10 March 2014

Alice's next chapter

Howdy everyone :)

I have a handful of some very amazing friends and I love to feature them in photo shoots.  In my eyes, I would always pick QUALITY of friends over quantity- and this is why I have such amazing people in my life.

So today's post will be of my amazing friend Alice (old work colleague of mine) who I did a photo shoot for quite a while back.  This photo shoot was to symbolize her new found freedom and to celebrate the next chapter in her life after having gone through a tough time in her life.  She is now happier than I have ever seen her and more radiant than ever :)

Alice is the type of girl who is absolutely beautiful and charismatic- and just about everyone loves her.  When we worked together, people would get us mixed up so we started saying we were twins (which was very flattering to me :)) - I saw Alice go through a lot during the time we worked together- I saw all of her emotions and there was even one point where she changed from the sweet caring Alice, to a bitter Alice, which stunned us all- but after a trip to Korea with her cousin- she explained to me that it was this moment as she was walking outside, the snow started to fall and with the falling snow- her sorrows were also washed away...

Hair, makeup and photos by me Sarah Thong











No comments:

Post a Comment