Sunday 9 March 2014

It's about time

Hi All!

So I've been meaning to do up my blog page for quite some time, but have been procrastinating for the longest.  Story of my life really :p

Firstly, this blog is created so that I can share my work with anyone who is interested in makeup, eyelashes, beauty and photography.  I do all of the above.  I just love beauty! Whether it be enhancing someone's beauty or capturing beauty through lens- I am all for it! I guess the reason why I started doing makeup was because I loved the way it made people feel confident about themselves. And now I continue to focus on makeup and also eyelashes because seeing people transform and feel good about themselves makes me feel happy too :) (yes, I tend to reiterate things frequently)

I guess I really should have started this blog when I stopped working in my main job (as a pharmacist) which is when I became more proactive with the beauty side of things.  I still love pharmacy and probably will go back and do some locum work possible 1-2 days a week just so that I can supplement my makeup and lash spendings :D seriously its a massive addiction and I might even go do some online window shopping soon haha.

So, I guess I don't have much else to talk about right this very moment and will post some photos up of recent work- Oh yeah did I mention I do mainly bridal work - I just LOVE weddings! I don't even mind waking up at 2am, which isn't often though (one time I didnt even sleep because I went to an event the night before~ rebel, I know!) because it honestly doesn't feel like a job to me.

Okay enough jibber jabber- here are some photos to start off.  Hope you enjoy :) p.s If you would like any extra details on photographers or hairstylist etc, please feel free to email me on sarahthong.makeupartist@gmail.com, but all details that I know of will be written below photos - Cheers

Photo by Xsight Photography
Makeup by me Sarah Thong

Photography by Stylin Images
Hair and makeup on bridesmaids only (girls with red lipstick) by me Sarah Thong
Hair and makeup on bride by Vivianne Tran
Photography by Willis Lim
Hair, makeup and styling by me Sarah Thong
 Photo by Milque Photography
Makeup by me Sarah Thong

Photo by Lovelenscapes
Makeup by  me Sarah Thong
 Photo by Stylin Images
Makeup by me Sarah Thong
Hair by Farin Oey

 Photo by Stylin Images
Makeup by me Sarah Thong
Hair by Melissa Lim

Photo by Vellum Studios
Makeup by me Sarah Thong
Hair by Farin Oey

 Photo by HeartnSoul Photography
Makeup by me Sarah Thong

 Photo by Florido Weddings
Makeup by me Sarah Thong
Hair by Melissa Lim

Photo by Sarah Le Photography
Makeup by me Sarah Thong

No comments:

Post a Comment